Enhanced Reporting Features Allows Reports to Run in the Background
Dec 11, 2013
Grand Rapids, Mi. - Dominion Systems, a software company specializing in payroll, time & attendance and human resource management, released their latest software update. This update introduces the much anticipated background reporting feature, which allows the user the ability to run multiple reports at the same time. Reports will be able to run in the background while the user can continue to do other tasks. After the report is complete, it will be available for up to 30 days in the queue without having to rerun that report. A maximum of 15 reports can be viewed in the queue at a time. This will make the user experience even more convenient when running large reports.
“Having the capability to run multiple reports at the same time, while maintaining access to the rest of the system, makes the user experience more enjoyable,” said CIO, Chris Dukes. “Our new background reporting feature allows the user to easily run their reports – regardless of how large the report.”
To develop this new feature, Dominion Systems planned and executed the following tactics:
- Dominion Systems put themselves in the user’s view, understood the need for a more efficient reporting process and made that the focal point for the IT Team.
- By allocating time for this new feature, Dominion was able to meet this need and increase the utility of their software for the benefit of their clients.
Also in the Winter 2014 release, Dominion added new features to their Applicant Tracking System. A few important highlights include:
- Sorting based on column headers.
- Option to copy job postings.
- Tracking of read/unread applications.
- An added tooltip that displays other postings for which the applicant has applied.
About Dominion Systems
Dominion Systems is a software company based in Grand Rapids, MI. Dominionsystems.com is their HRM software that enables businesses to do their payroll, time & attendance, and benefits administration in the cloud. Dominion’s all-in-one software helps businesses to become more automated by involving their employees in the HRM process. Dominion Systems was voted one of Michigan’s 50 Companies to Watch in 2014.